Fellow supports integration of climate change and public health considerations into staff-level work and decision-making processes.
This may include:
- Launching an intradepartmental working group to collaboratively identify goals and an action plan
- Providing technical assistance for implementation of the action plan created
- Training staff on the relationship between climate change and public health, and how climate change may impact staff’s work
- Supporting continued staff engagement
- Researching and analyzing best practices